We offer you
- Assessment of the situation and design of solutions with presentation of potential savings
- Installation and detailed setting of the 3CX platform
- Introduction of a digital central with all accompanying UC elements and modules
(VoIP, digital fax server, internal chat, video conferences, e-mail integration, mobile access, network services, attendance monitoring)
- Procurement and installation of system and VoIP equipment in principle
- Maintenance and expansion of the existing system with consulting services.
Advantages of the 3CX UC platform
- Reduction of phone costs up to 70%
- Globalization of business
- Free calls within the office
- Simple management by IT administrators
- No need to purchase new equipment
- A phone system is more scalable than a hardware phone system
- More effective integration with other business applications
- User freedom – connecting to the system anywhere from the office or via mobile phone
- The possibility of employees working remotely and in the field.
Cost reduction and savings opportunities
- 35 to 80% savings on landline costs (on a monthly basis)
- 5 to 30% savings on GSM costs (on a monthly basis)
- 75-90% reduced costs for international calls
- Savings on other telephone services.
Standard VoIP Phone
All standard telephone options are supported, such as: automatic call acceptance, formation of groups for ring order, several types of call transfer, caller number display, conference video, music on hold, automatic answering machine for each employee, voice mail, telephone company directory, automatic and manual call recording, call forwarding.
To use this system, it is also possible to use a software phone that can be installed on an unlimited number of computers. In addition to Windows, SoftPhone also comes in a version for mobile devices – Android and iPhone; and fixed and mobile Raspberry Pi devices. SoftPhone supports most functions of the UC platform (eg multiple lines, video calls, call recording, chat, integration with Outlook, etc.).
VoIP personal assistant
Module is installed on a computer and offers the following options: display of employee presence, establishment of calls from Outlook and other integrated applications, personal and shared address book, manual redirection of calls to voice mail, display of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed), configuration of employee busy periods , managing incoming calls, creating video conferences, internal chat.
UC platform also offers a fax server that enables receiving faxes, among other things, via e-mail in PDF format. Support for T.38 service providers and T.38 PSTN gateway devices.
Integration module and networking
Ability to integrate with other systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory (AD/LDAP). Microsoft Dynamics support, Microsoft Outlook plug-in, CRM integration support. The possibility of installation for networking a large number of UC/VoIP servers, which are located in different geographical locations, into a single UC system.
Option that can be additionally installed and enables the following functions: monitoring guest calls and preparing data for issuing invoices, automatic guest wake-up, guest check-in and check-out, blocking of outgoing calls, activation of the "do not disturb" option, and determination of room status via the room phone.